Guideline for oral presentation
To prepare your presentation:
- Official language is English.
- For all oral presenter, you are recommended to upload your presentation file that would be power point file to computer (Laptop) which will be available in each room before your session starts.
- For Mac users, please change the presentation files to a Windows-based platform or contact our staff in advance for any assistance.
- Invited presentation: total of 30 minutes will be allocated for each invited presentation including 20-25 minutes of presentation and 5-10 minutes of question/discussion.
- Contributed oral presentation: total of 15 minutes will be allocated for each oral presentation including 12 minutes of presentation and 3 minutes of question/discussion.
Guideline for poster presentation
To prepare your poster:
- Poster size should not exceed 90 cm x 120 cm (A0 size is recommended).
- All necessary accessories for posting will be available.
- Please find your poster number (for example, PO-OEM_01) appeared in abstract book that will be posted on the top of displaying board and place your poster on the board provided at designated time.
- Content in poster should be written in English, easily observed and correlated to the abstract.
- Authors are expected to be at their posters during the assigned session to present their work and discuss with others.
- Posting time : July 19, 2018, Start from 12:00 PM
- Presentation time : July 19, 2018, 17:15-18:45
- Removal time : July 19, 2018, After 21:00
- Posting time : July 20, 2018, Start from 9:00 AM
- Presentation time : July 20, 2018,13:00-14:30
- Removal time : July 20, 2018,After 14:30