- The Scientific Committee invites scientists who are interested to sharing their work with the participants of the conference.
- Abstract must only be submitted on-line via the conference website.
- Abstract must be written in English and does not exceed 350 words.
- Changes in abstracts cannot be made after submission.
- Please verify that each field in the abstract form has been completed.
- Accepted abstracts will be available on “Conference Book of Abstract”.
- Accepted abstracts could be ORAL or POSTER presentation by checking the corresponding box in the abstract submission page. Please note that, after being reviewed, the abstract submitted for oral presentation may be re-assigned as a poster presentation due to the limited availability of the time slot.
- Please only use the provided abstract template for your submission. Download abstract template: abstract template(.docx). Submissions that do not meet/follow the conference submission rules and format will be returned for modification.
- After being notified of the abstract acceptance, all presenters must register and pay the registration fee before
(21 May 2018)6 June 2018. Otherwise, their abstracts will automatically be withdrawn from the program.
Abstract Submission Deadline : 9 March 2018
Download abstract template: abstract template(.docx).
Forgot PasswordPlease enter your email address and we will send you instructions to reset your password.